We are looking for experienced frontend developers to help us build Europe's first curated digital shopping service for female fashion.
Our mission is simple: to provide our customers with handpicked outfits tailored to their budget and style and make them feel beautiful and confident.
What’s in it for you? An opportunity to build a scalable, customer-centered solution in a quiet office. We're based in Berlin’s famous Kreuzberg district which means easy commute, lots of lunch, meetup and party options close by.
- Development of challenging features
- Advancement and maintenance of the frontend architecture
- Significant support of the redevelopment of the website
- Technical documentation
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS or LESS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good understanding of AngularJS and jQuery
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Exceptional personal drive to achieve success and learn on a daily basis
- Good communication skills & communicative team player
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Unit testing fan!, experience with Jasmine
- You speak at least one of English or German fluently
- You get a one of a kind position in an exciting fast growing fashion tech company
- You develop through challenging and responsible tasks and get the chance to develop and implement your own projects
- You work in a multicultural team with super flat hierarchies and short decision making channels
- You get the chance to learn from and together with great colleagues and gain expertise in the latest technologies
- We work with all the modern workflows, tools and technologies you would expect in a big enterprise
- A fair work live balance
- Free coffee and a kicker of course
- The perfect mixture of vibrant startup and the security of a big company backed by our new parent company
- We are always open for your ideas
Sounds good? Send us your CV and a few words about yourself at email@example.com.
Back to overview