We are looking for an experienced PHP software developer to help us grow our online platform KISURA.
Who are we? KISURA is a young team of more than 75% employees with a fashion industry background. We are a big family and want to keep it this way. Therefore all of us have a say in your hiring process.
We don't just look for a good developer, but for a truly good fit for our team. If you just want to apply for a job that pays better money than your current one, please consider applying somewhere else. If your current working environment sucks and you look for a friendly work environment with awesome coworkers, lots of space for personal growth and much more - that's us. Welcome to the KISURA family. We look forward to getting to know you.
- Advancement and maintenance of our PHP-based platform kisura.de
- Implement the next generation of KISURA E-Commerce features
- Build efficient and reusable PHP-software
- Embrace good development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing, and code reviews.
- Identify and address performance issues
- Advancement and maintenance of the architecture
- Bring in your ideas for advancement and maintenance of the architecture
- You have a tangible body of knowledge of PHP/OOP, MySQL databases as well as best practise software development processes.
- Proven experience of >2 years with PHP 7 (or at least PHP 5.6) OOP
- Experienced with Symfony2 framework (or similiar)
- Preferably experienced with Mongo DB
- Experience with REST based web services developement
- Good frontend skills (HTML5, Bootstrap, Gulp, JQuery)
- Exceptional personal drive to achieve success and deliver results. You'll be a family member of our KISURA family in which we help each other to excel and thrive.
- Experience with AngularJS is a plus
- You speak either English or German fluently on a C1+ level
- You'll be a family member of our KISURA family in which we help each other to excel and thrive.
- Challenging tasks and responsibilities adjusted to your skills and needs to help you grow your knowledge
- You work independently in a multicultural team with close to zero hierarchies and fast decision making processes (the CEO sits a shout away)
- You get the chance to learn from and together with great colleagues and gain expertise in the latest technologies
- Vibrant startup work environment in the heart of Berlin's thriving neighborhood of Neukölln and yet a fair work life balance
- You want to change your job in order to make a bigger buck? You expect a salary at the upper end of the industry? That's not us. We aren't looking for people that just come for the money or that just want to use this position as a stepping stone for the next employer in a year. We look for co-workers that are compassionate and empathic team players, that want to excel and grow with us, that see the enormous potential of KISURA and that are willing to go the extra mile together with us.
Sounds good? Send us your CV and a few words about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to overview