We are looking for experienced software developers to help us build Europe's first curated digital shopping service for female fashion.
Our mission is simple: to provide our customers with handpicked outfits tailored to their budget and style and make them feel beautiful and confident.
What’s in it for you? An opportunity to build a scalable, customer-centered solution in a quiet office. We're based in Berlin’s famous Kreuzberg district which means easy commute, lots of lunch, meetup and party options close by.
- Planning, advancement and maintenance of demanding PHP-based projects
- Implement the next generation of KISURA E-Commerce features
- Build efficient and reusable PHP-software
- Embrace good development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing, and code reviews.
- Identify and address performance issues
- Identify and prototype best practices for backend engineering
- Advancement and maintenance of the architecture
- You have expert knowledge of PHP/OOP MySQL databases and datamodelling
- Professional experience of PHP and knowledge of Symfony2 framework
- Experience with REST based Web Services development
- You possess knowledge of programming architectures and common Design Patterns
- Exceptional personal drive to achieve success and deliver results
- Experience with NoSQL Solutions (especially Elastic search) is a plus
- You speak English fluently (German is not required)
- You get a one of a kind position in an exciting fast growing fashion tech company
- You develop through challenging and responsible tasks and get the chance to develop and implement your own projects
- You work independently in a multicultural team with flat hierarchies and short decision making channels
- You get the chance to learn from and together with great colleagues and gain expertise in the latest technologies
- Vibrant startup work environment in the heart of Berlin
Sounds good? Send us your CV and a few words about yourself at email@example.com.
Back to overview